Hey everyone, hope the week is coming on fine?
Today, i’ll be participating in the Self-Esteem tag.
I saw this tag on My Blessing By Grace’s blog, and I thought, why not?. It’s a pretty awesome tag, I should jump on it!.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions.
- Tag as much people as you like.
- Thank you so much Ihuoma of India Charlie Echo (lol, that’s me cause I nominated myself) for this nomination. I feel really special to have been given this honor. Again, thank you!
- The 10 Questions
- What is one facial feature you like most about yourself?
I’d say my eyes. I think I have really lovely eyes .
- What values are most important to you?
Integrity, Capacity Building, and Spirituality (Hello, Covenant University students)
- What is one personality trait you like most about yourself.
Once I take you as a friend, I never let anyone talk badly of you in my presence. So I guess i’d say Loyalty.
- What is your definition of the word ‘Beautiful’?.
For me, the word beautiful goes way beyond having perfect skin, laid edges, an amazing figure, or a great set of teeth.
To be beautiful, one has to let their beauty come from within. I believe perfect beauty comes when one has the Holy Spirit in them. God is perfect, Jesus is perfect, the Holy Spirit is perfect.
Automatically, when one has the trinity (which embodies perfection) in them, they define true beauty. This beauty radiates for everyone to see.
For me, that is the perfect definition of the word ‘Beautiful’.
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh?
Made fun of my coworker who has a presentation on Thursday.
- When do you feel most attractive?
When i’m dressed in really comfortable clothes, and my hair decides to behave itself.
- What are you passionate about?
As unbelievable as this might sound, I actually do enjoy learning.
I make this fun by not restricting myself to just textbooks or Powerpoint slides. I learn from YouTube videos, tracks on Soundcloud, novels, blog posts, and so many other things!
Learning is fun, if you make it to be.
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life right now?
My family ♥
- What are you most proud of about yourself?
Well, I’d say, what i’m most proud of about myself is the decision I made to drop my past and start over again with Jesus.
- Do you feel good about yourself today?
3. Do feel free to take part in this tag. It’s open to everyone!
Thank you so much for reading this far, I appreciate your patience.
Have a wonderful week.
With love ♥,