1.I will never eat cuts of meat that aren’t proper flesh (e.g cuts like Kidney, Heart, Intestine, Liver). Never, Ever!
2. I think I am the only one who thinks I look horrible in pictures. This is why I hardly ever take pictures.
3. I would rather read a book than watch a TV show.
4. My favorite movie ever is ‘Brave’. Although it’s an animated movie, my love for it hasn’t diminished.
5. I LOVE cakes!
Dear boyfriend, whenever God brings you around please take note of this point.
6. My favorite fruit is Pineapple. Especially when it’s cold, and diced.
7. I have been chased by dogs. Thank God I have long legs and can run.
I’m still contemplating if getting a dog sometime in the future is really worth it.
8. No offence, but I really don’t get what all the hype about Wizkid is. Why was there even a big ruckus about the name ‘Starboy’?.
How can you even compare Wizkid to The Weeknd??? That’s like comparing Tummy Tummy noodles to Green Indomie!
9. I listen to a lot of Christian Rap. My boss gave me this album The Misadventures of Fern and Marty and it’s the best thing I have listened to since Lecrae.
N.B: The link is from SoundCloud.
10. I have wonderful powers of adapting. If I wasn’t created as a human being, I’d probably be a cockroach.
I can adapt to ANY condition.
Move me from Lagos to Finland. Once i’m done unpacking, I’d probably be playing in the snow next.
11. My best food is Boiled yam and Eggsauce.
Eggsauce= Eggs, Fresh Tomatoes, Fresh Pepper, Onions, Crayfish, orisirisi.
12. I am currently very, very single, and for once I am totally cool with my single status.
13. I absolutely believe that you do not need money to be happy.
Let me explain better.
You should not let your happiness depend on the presence or absence of money in your life.
I’ve had times when my bank account has been maroon (a deeper shade of red), but I have always been able to smile despite that.
14. I studied Microbiology from Covenant University.
15. I understand central Igbo language perfectly, but I can’t speak Igbo that well.
16. I am from Ebonyi State (weird, huh?)
No, Ebonyi State is not in the North. I am very, very much Igbo.
17. Unfortunately, I am one of those people who you might think is snobbish when you meet me the first time.
It’s just cause I could be really quiet at first. But once you get to know me better, oooooo (issolova)
18. I use plain, old Dudu Osun soap, and I pair it with Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion (not sure that’s the right name combo tho). I got the lotion from Justrite at Ojodu-Berger for 595 naira.
I have gotten wonderful results from using both these products.
19. I am a proud hoarder.
20. I have really, really, really full hair.
21. I will never have one million braids installed. NEVER!!
22. I will never waste my precious money getting tickets for a concert where the artiste will lip-sync to every song.
23. I find heels to be absolutely uncomfortable.
24. I’d rather wear fancy slippers than shoes.
25. I LOVE MY JOB.
I hope you had fun getting a sneak peek into my somewhat dry life.
Please don’t forget to share, comment on, and like this post.
I love you guys, but Jesus loves you more.