Once in a while, I stumble across something that piques my interest. It could be a blog, a YouTube channel, a book, a Twitter account, a particular prompt in my journal, and so many other things.
So, I decided to compile a few of some of my most favorite things. Who knows, someone might fancy one or two of these things, and they could be of help to someone, somewhere.
So here goes. Some of my most favorite things.
- Shirley’s Wardrobe – Shirley B. Eniang is both a YouTuber, and a blogger. I admire her sense of organization, and the whole minimalist thing she has going on. I am very big on organization, and that was one of the things that drew me to her, coupled with the fact that she’s Nigerian (kinda). Her blog Shirley’s Wardrobe is so worth the read.
- Shirley B. Eniang’s YouTube Channel – I am someone who is constantly trying to make her data bundle last for as long as possible. This means; turning off my data services (instead of leaving it on like normal people do), staying veryyyy far away from YouTube videos, never streaming anything live (you get my drift). One day, I stumbled across this YouTube channel, and I haven’t looked back since. You can check it here. So long data!!!
- Stuff Phidelia writes – No jokes, I came across this blog yesterday when I was on one of my regular Twitter stalking rounds. I am sorry, but before yesterday, I never paid so much attention to literary stuff. Thankfully, since I stumbled upon this blog, my appreciation for literature has increased in less than 24 hours. I’d rather you see for yourself than listen to me blab Stuff Phidelia Writes
- Canva – For those of us that Graphic Design seems like Rocket Science to, I finally found a very simple and easy solution – Canva. Canva is a graphic design site, that lets you design almost anything. From resumes, book covers, Twitter headers, cards, to feature images, Canva provides so many templates for you to chose from. Just select the template you want to work with and design away. You can check the website here. Unfortunately, Canva does not work on mobile devices, so you’re going to have to open the desktop version.
- The YouVersion Bible App – Ever since I came across this app, I have been able to study the bible in a really fun way. It has loads of study plans, you could add friends, create verse images, and a whole lot more. Please do not sleep on this app. You can download it from the website here
Out of the many things I like, these are just a few of them. Over time, I hope to put up more things that make up my ‘favorite items’ list.
Have a wonderful day♥
P.S. This post was inspired by the monthly favorites posts on Phidelia’s blog. Hers’ are a lot more detailed than mine. Enjoy anyways!